BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

Answers to questions about songs

Hello!

I got a lot of questions about the songs sang by Korean voice actors of the stars!

Unfortunately, you have to log into download a song. The problem with this is: 1) You need Korean social security number to get an account 2) You have to pay in won (Korean currency).
One somewhat hopeful note is that some of the sites I listed allows you to listen to some samples of the song. (I drew arrows over the buttons you need to press to listen to samples on the snap shots of pictures on the related post.)

I'm very sorry, but I am not very skilled at computer programs or java scripts unlike Doonge and Noobzillasan at the Odd Squad Scanlation. :(
I want to make things easier for all, but this is my limit.

- BlackHorus

EDIT: I cannot follow through with the donation idea, so I deleted it. I do not have Korean credit card which is necessary to purchase the songs online and I had a way to buy it by asking someone else a favor, but now I cannot do that any more :( I am sorry. May be some other Korean who is AT KOREA and is nice enough to help clueless, new-star-hungry Star Project fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment