BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

All the Character Songs OoO

Those of you who saw some of other blogs made by Star Project fans will know that there's character song made by Atoonz and sang by the Korean voice actors of Touya and Ren. It was only available through limited pre-order, but now... yep. It's available online!! I'm so gonna download it as soon as I get the chance. You'll have to make ID to download it but... you can listen to the samples of it for now at the least. If anyone wanna go through the pain of getting the ID and download them then I can always help out. Just leave a comment here. I may be able to make a guide video...
(I highlighted some words because I do realize that I talk too much sometimes. Bolded words make it easier to understand faster.)


Here are sites that have the samples. I ordered them according to the loading speed.

do-able:
Melon
Mnet

really tiny bit slow:
Soribada

slow:
Dal Music


Melon site as an example. The ones with weird arrows are the titles of the song. Just click it and  you'll hear 1min sample of the songs. They're really sweet. Some as good as Twinkle Star some even better XD.
Everyone know Korean Ren's voice from the weird switch up that happened in scenario right? That Ren is going to sing in some of these songs and definitely in the last one "Still You".