BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

>3> need... to... upload... them...

Well, wow I haven't come back to my blog for such a long time. I mean like... wow... I don't even remember when was the last time I came to my blog.

I have so many things I want to post here but RL isn't letting me! :/
Well, I'll just list them here jic I forget any of them.

Pictures:
GaEul's scenario pictures
Miyoo's date/appearance, and scenario pictures
Ian's date/appearance, and scenario pictures

Scenario I've recorded (though they're in Korean :/)

Translated version of other Star Project songs (hehehe... I'm a translation mania)

Ah almost forgot

Event costume for the stars!! God I really should Band costume and Wolf costume for the stars are just awesome >.<

And I'll need to get special Lesson completion pictures for the stars!
In Korea, there's special pictures that you can get when you complete lvl 9 of certain lesson and you can unlock a lesson that will allow you to have special picture XD I'm just so excited. I'm currently working on completing Ren, Miyoo, and Ian. I really hope I can see up to good ending (scenario 31) and get the lesson completion pictures for them.

Ah, plus, those who play Star Project from galaxy, don't complain about having to get so much star to contract with Ren again. You have to use real money in Korea to extend contract once the free trophy rewards are gone. I'm having trouble with Ren... He's only star lvl 32 and I need to level him up more T.T I needed so much more love point when I last played him, but this time, I need more levels...

Hmm... Should I just complete MiYoo and Ian and complete Ren next time along with Leon (Torian) and GaEul? Before I try to complete them, I should calculate how much energy is required to get all the required exp and love point and see how many extra contracts I need in order to complete them... :/ eh... should I? This game is giving me so many math problems to do... Well, it improves my thinking and math skill :P