BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

Star Project PV - Twinkle Star (English)


Since some people were interested in lyrics for the Star Project PV - Twinkle Star. I translated the lyrics into English and put it together with the video. enjoy~ :D

I just saw someone search for "star project game twinkle in english" so thought I might as well translate and post it on my blog.

Update 8/17: finally XD I managed to update it with better quality. I'm so proud of myself.

6 comments:

  1. Can you translate the lyrics into english of the song Still You? Please? >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning on doing it, but time is the matter. :/
      Unless~ I can translate and someone can do video + translation?
      Translation is no problemo, but putting video and translation together takes time.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I can't do that. Maybe put the translation up first then the video? Do whatever suits you best! ^.^

      Delete
    3. I will do that. Oh gosh, why didn't I just do that... :P

      Delete
  2. our older post said that u can make a guide for the character song download. are you still able to make that small guide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so...
      I was searching for a way to allow download from official website, but all of them need an ID, which require Korean social security number.
      Best way to download it would be go to Keepvid and put in this video's link and press MP3.
      :/ Sorry I completely forgot about it.

      Delete