BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

SuhBin the 7th star out in Korea!!!

I'm just so psyiched up right now. Finally, the part 1 of the 7th character is updated in Korea >w<
I am going to see all the episodes of SuhBin part 1!! (Edit: or not... there's only 3 days for free trial period... T.T)

I just love SuhBin already. He's complete opposite of Ian and MiYoo! He's really funny because of it too. I mean like, he just think he's no better than nothing basically while Ian and MiYoo thinks they're the best.

I wanted to see MiYoo and Ian's scenario 31 before resetting to crack Ren, Torian/Leon, and GaEul, so I guess it's updated in perfect timing! I can work on SuhBin while waiting for some money to stack up to re-contract with MiYoo and Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment