BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

Band Costume

I forgot to upload these... I wanted to translate them and then upload, but too much time takes to fix them up. I'll put translation on the side of each pix.
(Aren't those costumes cute~ Be jealous (well though I never bought them because they cost money T.T)
(There was event that promoted writing fan fics and fan arts. They were awesome too I'll upload some of them later... (who knows how lazy I'll get especially with Mabinogi and Eden Eternal by my side....:P))

Now....
~STAR PROJECT BAND CLUB~


Vizu: game currency that you buy with real money
Le-Wind: Le(on) + Wind; in Korean Wind = a person who is pro at getting girls.
... hears... more than three-time meal of the day: hears (something) more than anything.

don't know why but.... music + club = me thinking of Ouran High?
(OMG... they should REALLY make a host version of them!)
(on second thought.... it might be bit dangerous for MiYoo....)
but...
If anyone draws fan art of Ouran + Star Project, tell me! I wanna have it on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment