BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

Other Otome games

Just dropping by~ I can't really play StarProject these days and obtain some tasty pictures of GaEul and etc... I really want to put up some translated stories of GaEul too since he's just pure cuteness, but... hmm... either I'm too lazy or I'm getting more busy.. (well, they end up being the same thing since most of the cases, it just means me getting work done as slow as a turtle or procrastinating...)

I was bored myself, but couldn't play StarProject, so I surfed online to hunt for a good otome games...

And what do you know~ I found a otome game suggesting site that seems to fit into my taste of visual & story~

http://englishotomegames.tumblr.com/

This blog I actually agree with and they have so many good ones suggested there just putting it out there ^^