BE WARNED!

I noticed more people (using English) are looking up photos...
Just be aware that they contain really strong spoilers and you don't want to ruin your fun when the character actually comes out~ *^^*e! ty

Also, comments always welcomed!

fan meeting & bonus dates!!!

They're being unfair in Korea... I'm in US so I can't go to any of the awesome fan meetings they start! (nor can I get any of the things I could have got through events... :( I did get selected but they couldn't send the prize to US... oh well...)
Anyway, the second fan meeting in Korea! THEY ARE PLAYING A BONUS FEATURE OF DATE WITH IAN!! :S so jealous of those in Korea right now. I mean... Ian's my favorite character as if for now and... I can't even see the bonus T.T They did post a bit of it but... it's never the same as seeing the real one!

Update: They sell the drama CD of it now!! god... I want... it... :S

The sample they posted: